Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How to Make a Wall Decal - Step 1: Design the Decal

How to Make a Wall Decal - Step 1: Design the Decal Tube. Duration : 3.78 Mins.


www.walldecalbusiness.com - This is step 1 of 4 in making a wall decal. Here I demonstrate how I go about making a custom decal from my collection of templates, which I created using Adobe Illustrator. I also introduce you to the Roland CutStudio plug-in, which works with my Roland GX-24 vinyl cutter. To visit my collection of desings, go to my Etsy shop sunshinedecals.etsy.com

Tags: wall, vinyl, decal, sticker, design, Business, Adobe, Illustrator, Roland, cutstudio, plugin, GX-24, cutter, Software Tutorial, Making, Craft, How-to, Crafts, Computer Software, Howto, Diy, home, office, workroom, workshop, home business, small business

No comments:

Post a Comment